The basis for student’s admittance to Community Christian Academy includes former records, placement test (at the discretion of the principal), and interview. Students will be reviewed annually and be allowed to enroll on the basis of academic progress, testimony, and discipline records.
Registration of a student will be finalized when the following items have been satisfactorily completed:
- Application form completed and signed by parent or guardians.
- Application fee paid.
- Student’s health and other record forms completed.
- Student questionnaire completed (grades 7-12).
- Code of Conduct agreement statement signed.
- Handbook Statement of Cooperation and Conduct completed and signed by parents or guardians.
- Entrance/placement test satisfactorily completed (at the discretion of the principal).
- A personal interview of parents and prospective student with school administration.
- Student’s acceptance by the admissions board.
Note the following:
- Community Christian Academy complies with Kentucky State Law concerning age requirements for Kindergarten and First Grade.
- Community Christian Academy is limited in the acceptance of hyperactive or hyperkinetic children.
- Tuition payments will continue to be assessed until the parents/guardians formally withdraw the student from school.
- Notify the school office and the teacher at least one week before the child’s last day. A withdrawal form must be completed and signed by the parents and principal.
- All school bills are to be paid to the school and all schoolbooks and property are to be returned on or before the child’s last day.
- The report card will be sent home with the child if adequate time is available to prepare it. If not, it will be mailed with other school records to the new school. The report card may be held until all bills are paid and school property is returned.
- School records will be mailed to the new school at its request, if all bills are paid and property returned.
- In the event of withdrawal, tuition is due through the month of withdrawal or dismissal for all students, even if it is only the first day of the month. Other fees are not refundable.